Anybody have one? I had to return my $450.00 Falcon Menace 5.5-25x50mm 30mm tube scope because of tracking issues with the Chinese erector set. No surprise there. Maybe a little. It gets QC'd in England then SWFA supposedly QC's it too. That's a topic for a whole other thread.
I also hated the 10mil turrets. You needed a magnifying glass to see the .1 mil lines. There was no mark at .5 mils so it was next to impossible for me to see exactly how many mils were dialed in. Even with my 2.75 readers, the turret hash marks sucked. Rant over.

Back to the Bushnell. This scope is easily DOUBLE my budget. But I was done with budget scopes. This scope was $941 even on Amazon. I wanted the Prime shipping but had to pay a huge $50 dollar premium for tax. Apparently the shipping warehouse is in Florida. I have a sinking feeling SWFA will never refund my total shipping cost either of another 50usd. Yes I am out a whopping amount of shipping and tax $$ due to not buying quality the first time out.

I will start another thread on "Buy Once, Cry Once vs Buy Twice, Cry Twice" I am the poster child for that this month.
No regrets. No sour grapes. It happens. Good news! I am VERY much looking forward to the Bushy 6-24x50 and doing hold overs using the excellent G2 reticle.

Please guys, dont turn this into a FFP vs SFP thread. Been there. Done that. I just want to get feedback on anyone who does or or who has owned this scope.

Yes, I know the HDMR 3.5-21x50 with the 34mm tube is awesome. I could not swing it. next time.I can put up with a 6x power as the minimum power,,,for now. Thieir new TE ERS scope is supposed to be even better at a price point of 1.5k. GA Precision rifles uses the 34mm tube Bushnells exclusively now. They did an awesome demonstration in tow videos of the precise hold over capabilities of the same reticle that I now own,....the G2DMR. Supposedly the owner of GAP worked with Bushnell to actually develop this reticle.

Yes, I know hold-overs and reticles mean little to the way some shoot. I respect that. But it works for my needs.
FYI: Bushnell has a new Tactical Elite ERS scope out in 3.5-21x50mm with a 34mm tube that is supposed to really be close to top tier for around $1.6.