Got my new HBSS WSM a couple of weeks ago and really hoped I got one without the accuracy problems I had been reading about. I wanted to put a Boyd's stock and a Glade's handle on it but decided that the gun would have to prove it was worth the expense before I invested in another $250 in bling for it. The sighting in session started out bad. After finally getting on paper the pattern looked like something I made with my 870 shotgun and a load of buckshot. I figured I made a big mistake but then as the gun warmed up the groups kept getting smaller and smaller until me and the neighbor were able to consistently get 1.5-2" groups at 100 yards with both weight bullets from a shaky rest. I cleaned the gun again before the second session and it didn't take long to figure out that this rifle acts like my favorite kind of woman-it's most fun when it's hot and dirty. I had made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy the bling unless the gun could consistently shoot MOA groups at 100 yards. Looks like Boyd's is going to get a big chunk of my Social Security check next month. :-( I got a Sims deresonator yesterday and will try it to see if it makes any difference but I'm a shaky old man with bad eyesight and I don't think I'll be able to do much better than I have already. Below are some of my last groups, hope the pictures come through. This is my first time posting on this sight.

Best 100 yard group

Best 50 yard group

3/17/2015

3/17/2015

3/17/2015

3/17/2015

3/17/2015

B-Mag w/4X16X50mm Sniper AO scope w/RGB lighted Mil Dot Reticle