Wheel Guns SA and DA with my own comments

From top left is dismantled SW 27 6"
    Dismantled SW 10 -5 4"
    Ruger New Model Blackhawk .41 Magnum 6.5"
    Colt Cobra .32 New Police
    SW 36-10
    Colt Python
    SW 29-10
    ...and follows a few real Colts and Ubertis designed to act like them.

I had an 8 and three eighth inch N Frame SW .357 and it shot like a rifle at long range. The one I have dismantled I am sending back to SW because the front blade sight needs to be grounded off at least an eighth of an inch for the bullets to hit target.

The .38 Special 10-5 is perhaps the best 4" .38 without adjustable sights I can recommend.
    The Ruger .41 is a Classic of course. So is the cartridge. I love this one and it is on target.
    The Cobra is easily the most reliable revolver in short and light. Vietnam helicopter pilots either had the SW Airweight or Colt Cobra in .38 Special in the event they had to shoot.
    The Python is historic. Everyone should know what it is like to be accurate and smooth shooting the .357 in the Python compared to the SW L Frames.
    This 29-10 is a commemorative so I replaced the grips only with 80's SW Goncalo N Frame Alves from an N Frame I took them off of.
    The Ubertis surprise me. I haven't had any of them long enough to see if they last or break.
    The Colts last.

My favorite of the entire lot is the .44-40 Colt Frontier 5.5" and also the .32-20 Colt Single Action Army 7.5" in centerfire.
    My favorite in rimfire wheel is shown: It's the Colt .22WMR/.22LR interchangeable Frontier.

These are very good wheel guns with the exception of times when a fixed or adjustable sight is not near aligning bullets to paper or acreage.

Range results show the Cobra is the least accurate of all. It'll hit a man in front of you with six reliable shots.
    The Python is presently the most accurate .357 Magnum I've had. It took me a few Pythons to find it but the problem is I need a 6" Python to really bond to it.
    The .41 Ruger Blackhawk is capable of staying under 6" at 100 yards with gun supported by hands and legs and back against tree or truck tire.
    This is the best 29 I've ever had. The original ones fall apart with constant DA and the underlugged 629 has a lug just adding weight which does not soak up recoil any better that a 29-9 6.5" like this one pictured. It is stronger than any 29 manufactured before today.
    I can post individual targets of many above to keep in step with the posting of targets.
    But now my problem is how many targets can I post per gun? And what year I tested them?

Ya got one fine collection there.

Basic Member
    yes sir it is a really nice collection