Thread: Savage Accustock for 110?

Basic Member

Savage Accustock for 110?

Hey all,

I'm just starting to do the research for my first build. I've acquired a Savage 110 action, and am looking into the direction i want to go (Caliber, barrel etc.)

I know it isn't the pretties of barrels, but will the accustock fit on a Savage 110?

Or, better question, are there any off the shelf stocks that have the accustock built into it? I'd prefer a wood stock, if i could get anything.

You would have to either remove the barrel and replace the recoil lug with an accustock recoil lug, or grind down your current recoil lug to match the contour of the accustock lug. There are no other sources for accustocks, but several manufacturers build stocks with aluminum bedding blocks.
    Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

Basic Member
    I don't know of any wood stocks that have the aluminum chassis like the accustock. If you went wood stock route, you would likely have to pillar bed it if you want ultimate accuracy. It all depend what your goals are. Deer hunting where shots are less than 300 yards and you really don't need to have an accustock or bedded rifle.