Wow !! I was on another site as I go to several and read all I can about weapons Im interested it, The same with motorcycles and 4 wheelers, I had no idea there was such a hate in some crowds for Savage fire arms, What the heck is the deal, I know everybody has a preference and you have your fan boys,
But what's the deal of Savage breaking and not being able to stand up to several rounds of shooting and nobody using a Savage in serious competition, I never heard of this before. I admit Ive usually been around Remington, And like I stated earlier I have been away from Bolt guns for awhile, I thought the AR scene was rough, But I was really snubbed big time and told I had know experience at all or I wouldn't even consider a Savage rifle for dependability or true accuracy.
Ive never heard of this before, Has there been a change at Savage that I was unaware of? Ive always heard Savage had the best out of the box accuracy of many Firearms, Did I just hit the wrong site at the wrong time or what.
I guess this is why every manufacture has a designated site, But it wasn't like I was on another designated site, Like some Glock fans hang out at XD site and trash XD or vise versa. Just didn't expect the tongue lashing is all.
The problems Ive heard about with Rem, and some Rugers is the main reason I chose to go with Savage this time.