Thread: Sin Arms

Billy

Sin Arms

Do you guys know how I could get in touch with Sin Arms? I've used the contact us page three times now with no response, over a span of two weeks. If no other way to contact them, I guess I need to strike them off the list.

The link we have on our site sponsors and vendors page appears to be dead also. The body of the website is there, but there's no content. Not sure what the story is here.....
    Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    You might try clearing your cache and reloading that page, there's no contact info on that link on any of the 3 devices I've tried.
    Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

Using Firefox with automatically cleared cache and manually removed cache to be sure. Was able to send a message successfully. Also tried in internet explorer and the link loads fine. However I did not do a test message. I will wait to be contact me via email. I saw where he had posted recently. It was removed for some reason.

Billy
    i used the "Contact Us" page times three with no response. Time to move on.

Did you try that in one day? Was it a weekday or weekend? How long did you wait for a response. Have you tried this? http://www.savageshooters.com/privat...do=newpm&u=522

Doing barrels is and always has been a part-time gig for Devin, and it hasn't been uncommon for him to "come and go" depending on how busy he is with other things (family, main job, etc). About every 6 months or so it seems I wind up getting an email or PM from someone asking if I've seen him post or heard anything from him because they can't get in touch with him.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Billy
    I tried three times over a two week span using the contact us page and has been five days since the last; 2 weeks and 5 days since the first attempt.

Are you trying sinarms.com or sinarms.net? I don't think he uses sinarms.com anymore. He did a barrel for me last year. I can vouge for him still doing it part time. I found the best way to communicate with him was via text.
    A quick google search can find you his phone number.

Basic Member
    I've always had better luck by phone also. I have bought four barrels in the past few years, all quality. He has a full time job that keeps him busy traveling out of state to a factory in southeast US. And the last time we talked, he was working to build a new shop.

Appears Devin's new site is pretty stingy on the contact info: address only - no email address, Contact Us page or phone # available that I could find.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain