Thread: Best reload for 300 WM for 110 BA

NuttyP

Best reload for 300 WM for 110 BA

Purchased a new 110 BA 300 WM to have fun with. Wanting to know if anyone has worked up an accurate long distant load. Thanks

Lots of people have, you'll find at least two accuracy nodes for your components somewhere between the minimum and maximum printed data.

WE can't tell you what YOUR wife would like for her birthday, just like WE can't tell you what YOUR rifle will like. If there was some magic gold standard load, it would be reprinted exactly the same in every one of your reloading manuals.

Besides you said you bought it to have fun with, go have fun learning what works and what doesn't.
    I'm a firm believer in the theory that if it bleeds, I can kill it.

LongRange
    ive had great luck with RL-22 CCI 250 primers nosler brass and 208g hornadys in both the factory barrel and the shilen barrel thats on it now.

NuttyP
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRange View Post
    ive had great luck with RL-22 CCI 250 primers nosler brass and 208g hornadys in both the factory barrel and the shilen barrel thats on it now.
    Long Range I appreciate your response. I appreciate a fellow shooter sharing like this. I like to get plenty of ideas and then tinker with what works for others who are successful. I appreciate your response.
    Last edited by NuttyP; 02-08-2015 at 01:38 AM.

NuttyP
    Quote Originally Posted by darkker View Post
    Lots of people have, you'll find at least two accuracy nodes for your components somewhere between the minimum and maximum printed data.

WE can't tell you what YOUR wife would like for her birthday, just like WE can't tell you what YOUR rifle will like. If there was some magic gold standard load, it would be reprinted exactly the same in every one of your reloading manuals.

Besides you said you bought it to have fun with, go have fun learning what works and what doesn't.
    Thank you for your advice sir. Yes I have looked at all the loads in the manual.