Thread: Canjar trigger instructions

sphinxmtn

Canjar trigger instructions

Recently picked up an used Canjar trigger for a Savage 112, looks to be a single set, has the trigger shoe. I am hoping someone has instructions for the Canjar Savage they can post or email me. Thank you in advance for any help.

Canjar has been out of business for several years & hard to find instructions. I purchased one recently & installed. You will need trigger bracket which uses the straight trigger spring. Set & adjust like pre accutrigger. There is a spring between trigger & shoe & needs to be strong enough for shoe to trip trigger. On the side of the shoe is a small pointed screw for fine adjustment. Small pin which shoe pivots on, can be removed, comes out left side of trigger, may also need to change trigger spring to .040'' diameter spring wire to get set trigger to work. The big problem with the trigger is the shoe needs removed to put action in stock. I cut out the two pieces of the guard that are on either side of slot to avoid removing shoe. Also narrowed guard in rear to make it easier to push shoe forward to set it.

sphinxmtn
    Thank you Short Round. Good info. I will need to get that spring for it does seem weak. Still would not mind to see the instruction though, but can do without if no one has them.