I ordered a Savage 10FCP-SR from Grabagun.com. I wanted a rifle with a light colored stock, 5/8x24 threaded muzzle, and AI style DBM. I got this standard Savage instead. They immediately refused my request for a refund or replacement, as I knew they would. I’ve become VERY cynical of this industry.

It’s missing the 20 MOA rail, camo stock, AI bottom metal and mag, and has a bigger bolt handle. I believe this is standard Savage DBM.

The magazine is marked as a Savage magazine. Rounds often stack instead of stagger and so jam up the follower. But even if you get in 10, you’re guaranteed to have to pull the mag out every couple shots and smack it to get the rounds to feed up or up-end the mag, shake the rounds out, and then have at the follower with a pen.

I’m thinking it’s just a rifle made from spare parts left over after killing off the 10 FCP-SR (for being too good of a rifle?). But the threads are loose and won’t hold a suppressor or the thread protector, so these may be reject parts. Item number is 22442 and somebody labelled the box 10 FCP-SR.

Beware these things may be floating around and being sold as 10 FCP-SRs. Don’t buy without a picture! The rifle isn't terrible, it's just not what I ordered. And the magazine and muzzle threads I guess are pretty bad.

Grabagun conveniently has no picture. Their automated system requested I review the rifle. I did, and they conveniently didn't post it.