Okay, I'm trying to narrow down the myriad of component choices with this question. I've reloaded handgun ammo for decades and am new to long gun reloading. I have a Savage 110 in .223 that I'm trying to get sub MOA groups at 100 yards with. This forum has already given me a quite a bit of help. The rifle has 1-9 twist and I've decided to use H335 powder as a start realizing that Varget or another may be a fav for many of you. I'm also using BR primers. I started out with a box of Barnes Match Burner 69gr JHP bullets to work with to look for an accurate combination. 23.6 gr of H335 has given me a 0.92 inch group and I'm still playing with loads above and below that to see if they will tighten up more.

A good friend who sells reloading equipment tells me that he has not had the best results with Barnes bullets and suggests that I try a box of Burger bullets. When we looked at load test data that others have run with different bullets in the same rife it looks like Burger and Sierra do give the tightest groups.

I'm sure that many of you have your fav bullet but I would like to hear from those who have tried several different manufacturers and can give an opinion based on actual experience. What bullets seem to consistently give the tightest groups? Burger? Sierra? Hornady? Barnes?
Thanks
Idaho