Thread: Where to find bottom metal for accustock

Basic Member

Where to find bottom metal for accustock

I picked up an accustock but it didn't come with the bottom metal to use with the mags. Does anyone know where I can find the bottom metal for an accustock. Thanks in advance.

Team Savage
    You did not indicate if you need the SA or LA, SS or black matte parts. You need to give us more details.

But here are the ways to find the parts: Go to Savage Arms web site and give them a call to order the right parts. Get the serial number off a Savage action with an Accustock and use the partsfinder tab on the Savage Arms web site to order the parts you need online. These include a metal DBM frame assembly, metal bottom cap and metal bottom bolt release trigger guard(?). You could also give Jim at Northland Shooter Supply (site sponsor) a call to see if he stocks the parts. Another option would be to become a paid member on this site so that you have access to the classified and want to buy (WTB) post as members sell these parts from time to time.

Another member posted the following chart of Savage rifle SN that you may find helpful. Use the Savage Arms web site "partfinder" tab to pull up the Savage rifle model schematics and order the parts you need.