Thread: Sharp Shooter Supply

macguru

Sharp Shooter Supply

So what is the correct thread to warn people about Sharp Shooter Supply's dodgy credit card practices ? They are now refusing to refund my money because i have submitted a claim to VISA. Be warned...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macguru View Post
    So what is the correct thread to warn people about Sharp Shooter Supply's dodgy credit card practices ? They are now refusing to refund my money because i have submitted a claim to VISA. Be warned...
    It would seem to me that you can't have it both way. If you filed a visa claim then finish the process. Or did you want to be paid twice for your inconvenience.
    There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can do math and those who can't

macguru
    OK we will see. But that is not what happens in my experience. Visa gives the vendor the opportunity to resolve the matter, and you do not get double paid.
    Last edited by macguru; 12-11-2014 at 04:12 PM.

This should be discussed with your credit card company and SSS. Most paid members are well versed on these type matters.

It might be best if you visit this thread stating the rules of this site: http://www.savageshooters.com/showth...raction-System

If you had been here for awhile, you wouldn't be wasting your time our ours.

Try doing a search instead of trying to be a shinning star.

They do business the way they want to. And obviously as a new member, you have no clue what's going on in their operation. You will find your answer in a few simple search's.

You may have to be a paid member to do so, plus you would learn a lot more as a paid member. Even though your starting off on the wrong foot, everyone deserves a second chance.

Start as a 'Paid Member", then ask questions professionally. or PM someone.

We take pride in this Forum and 99% plus of the members are some of the most knowledgeable people in the country, including Sharp Shooter Supply (one of our most valued Members ), and understand what the Forums Mission is. We enjoy helping new members. Personally, most of what I know came from this site and 2 others.

I personally would help you, but I don't get involved with anyone who starts a thread "bashing" another member. I am sure SSS is reading this, but don't expect a reply from him.
    Last edited by Dennis; 12-13-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Basic Member
    I agree with Dennis' comments above. Your original post is probably not the best way to solicit help from members on this site. I have conducted business with SSS for a number of years now. I have never had an issue with the quality of their work, business practices, or their integrity.
    Randy

sparky123321
    Thanks for sharing that link macguru!

That is one of the worst records I have ever seen on the BBB site, especially for such a small company. Most people, myself included, never take the time to actually file a complaint no matter how poorly they have been treated by a company.

It's too bad this subject keeps coming up. I keep hoping they're going to get their act in order. I know many of you still sing the praises of SSS, but I'm pretty sure from what we keep seeing here and on other forums, over and over again week after week, they continue to disappoint many of their customers.

macguru
    I have also submitted a complaint to them (BBB). I am trying to be completely fair and I of course disagree some of the opinions here that say otherwise.

Guys, there is ENOUGH of this crap on here already. This is a discussion forum about Savage Rifles. Not the place to be beating up vendors, airing out grievances and attempting to sway someone with doing business with a specific company. I don't care if it's Joe's Bar and Grill, Midway, Cabelas, or Walmart. Closed, end of story... Take it up with the vendor or whomever.
    Ed Bell, PA Deer Hunter & NRA Life Member ~ “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”~

I've about had my fill of your insistence to keep bringing this up over and over again macguru. This is the third or fourth thread of yours on this subject that we have closed, and if I see another one it will be the last post you ever make on this site. If you have a problem with SSS take it up with SSS - they're the only one's who can resolve it.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain