Thread: Fcp-sr threads

FORVOLS

Fcp-sr threads

I finally shot my 10/110 FCP-SR that I bought in FEB14(think that was it). Man new to me trigger topped with a VORTEX 4-16X44 HS-T scope..tack driver..
    100yds 168gr nossler match grade bullet factory load. Still learning the gun but easy 1-2in groups. Really happy no tweaking nothing right out of the box clean and shoot. well one tweak used a 5rd magzine instead of the factory 10rd....NO issue accumag

But got a question do any of you guys know the tread count on the barrel for a muzzle break...savage is closed att...thougth i would ask here..

thanks
    Tony
    Last edited by FORVOLS; 12-01-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: added mag comment

Basic Member
    5/8x24

redneck383
    How do you like the HS-T scope? I've been thinking of getting one for a longer range rifle next year. Probably a 10 Predator Hunter Max1 n 6.5 Creedmoor and the Vortex sounds like a good match for it.

FORVOLS
    I really like it. I used leupold medium steel mounts on the savage 20moa rail. I have not installed the return to zero shims on the
    turrents yet. Will probably do that in the spring. Very good glass, and I have not experienced any eye relief issues. Turrent clicks are very defined, side focus is very good. Overall probably my best scope (also have Nikon and Redfield in the 350-500buck range), clarity, turrent controls, and eye relief. I believe it is a really good match for the 10FCP-SR. I think you would be very happy with on the 6.5. Scope also comes with about a 4in machined sunshield that screws on. Like I said overall very nice scope in my opinion

Check out optics planet they price match and free shipping - I have bought 4 scopes and range finders from there always a good quick buying experience.
    Last edited by FORVOLS; 12-21-2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: added sunshield comment