I know it has been a long while since I have been here. Yes I am still working on, and building, Savages in all kinds of odd calibers and in odd configurations. Currently have a left handed short action in 300 Blackout. I am getting ready to build some sort of integrally suppressed rifle, hopefully using a Savage. Projects are still really slow because of the 2008 helicopter accident but I am at least I am somewhat stable now in my day to day life. I am still using crutches, and will for life, as well as being unable to stand for more than 20 minutes at a time. Still rely on my wife to help me get dressed in the mornings, take a bath or do things that I used to take for granted. But even so I am grateful that I am still here. I took a hiatus during the "dark" times and I hope to spend a bit more time around now.

I just wanted to post this. Yes it is a bit self serving but you can also get some great deals.

It is a safe link and takes you to a place where you can find the lowest priced gun accessories, ammunition and reloading supplies.

https://gleam.io/bA0fr-jZgTA8

Thanks guys and if anyone needs anything or any help please let me know. Like I said I am still doing the same stuff as always, just a bit slower.