I have owned my B-Mag for about 8 months now and haven't had the best opportunities to shoot it until the past weekend, and let me just say, I am DISAPPOINTED... I have shot about 100 rounds through the gun and cleaned it probably 4 times during ownership. For the first 100 rounds, I wasn't too concerned with accuracy due to barrel break in, the short distance I was at, and the new scope. Well, I finally got out to the range for some extensive shooting at both 50 and 100 yards and my results are as follows:

1. Split Casings. 4 of the first 50 casings split, thus causing extracting issues with those 4 casings (and probably accuracy issues too)

2. Terrible accuracy, but not sure if it is ammo related or gun related at this point
a. 2" spray at 50 yards (no real grouping, just kind of sporadic but all within a 2" square)
b. 6"+ spray at 100 yards. 3 of them were touching at POA however, the other 20 or so were everywhere except my aim point...

3. Failure/difficulty to cycle new round. I found more often than not, I was having trouble feeding a new round. It seemed either A. the round was stuck in the magazine and pushing the bolt forward only pushed the tip of the bullet into the front wall of the magazine or B. the nose of the round would feed, but then I had extreme difficulty pushing the round the rest of the way into the barrel, almost as if the angle was too much for the round to feed in properly.

All I shot was 20 grain rounds because since purchasing the gun, 25 grain has not been seen in my area. So I shoot what I can buy. I have contacted Savage and Winchester about these issues, I will try to update this post as things progress. Anyone else have opinions/solutions?