Evening Gents,

I'm doing a load work up and I could use some help. First of all, I must throw out a disclaimer that I probably should not have run this test today with fading light. I thought I had more time than I did and there were some EOD guys using our range that ended up getting out later. I should have waited for tomorrow but I didn't and I ended up doing my last string with the headlights of my work car on the target so I could see in the dark. I rushed and some of the groups opened up a bit. All groups fired prone at 100.

I need help picking one out, I thought this would be easier than the ladder test because I can't really interpret those that well either.

DATA: Savage 12 Hog Hunter in 308 w/ Vortex Viper 6.5-20
178gr Hornady AMAX bullets, all cases are FGMM once fired but tumbled, sized, trimmed to length, chamfered, deburred, primer pocket and flash hole uniformed
IMR 4895 powder 37gr - 43gr
Date:10-23-14 1815 hours
Altitude: 3917 Density Altitude: 5949
Humidity: 41.4%
Temp: 74.3
BP: 29.93
No wind

My interpretation is that they are all low, with a few called flyers in there from trying to hurry etc and some that weren't me. Personally, I like the higher velocity from the 43 load but I had one case show a very slight pressure sign from the extractor and have my reservations about continuing unless we think its still safe.

Please let me know what you guys think, I could use some pointing in the right direction. THanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Matt