I went to put my barreled action into my new stock this evening and it is causing my trigger to not operate correctly. The action is a model 11, short action, centerfeed, blind magazine. The stock is a Bell and Carlson Tactical Medalist, 2997 - http://www.stockysstocks.com/servlet...al-2092/Detail. The trigger is an accutrigger.

When I put the barreled action in the stock it presses against the trigger mechanism causing it to "fire". When I cycle the bolt while the action is in the stock the trigger locks in place and the safety part of the accu trigger will not move. When I take the action out of the stock it operates correctly. Below are some pictures of the problem. Sorry I am not referring to the part names, I just don't know what they are. The first picture is the correct positioning of the trigger when cocked and the 2nd one is showing that part of the trigger mechanism (the part connected to the bolt release) is getting pushed so far back that is it locking the safety part of the accutrigger into place, thus not allowing the trigger to be pulled.

Did I order the wrong stock or do I just need to modify the stock?