Thread: Bushnell elite 3200

Basic Member

Bushnell elite 3200

Does anyone have any experience with these scopes? Here's the one I'm looking at: http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm...F&src=exrbSrch

Basic Member
    I have six 3200s, two 3-9x40s and four 3-10x40 compacts I bought years ago at a little out of the way shop near my camp. Not a problem with any of them and the Rainguard is a plus if you hunt is such horrid conditions!

Bill
    Each morning eat a live green toad, it will be the worst thing you'll have face all day.

Team Savage
    I have a elite 3200 6 x24 it been rock solid for 15 yrs

seanhagerty
    I have one of the 3200's, a fixed 10x. Love this thing. Only thing I don't like is that it is a mildot reticle and an MOA wind and elev adjustment.

I think they are making them MIL/MIL now. Get one and dont look back.

Basic Member
    How about the firefly reticle?

Team Savage
    They are a good scope for the money. Might be a tad short in the eye relief department if your going to put it on a hard recoiling rifle. I had a couple of Bushnell scopes with the firefly reticle. The feature got me to buy at the time, but not really that useful in reality. Within legal shooting hours, a good duplex reticle is plenty visible.

Basic Member
    I only have one and it is the 3-9x40. The optics are really good, but as jp stated the eye relief is a bit short. It works fine on a moderate caliber, but I would want a bit more eye relief for a heavy kicker.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanhagerty View Post
    I have one of the 3200's, a fixed 10x. Love this thing. Only thing I don't like is that it is a mildot reticle and an MOA wind and elev adjustment.

I think they are making them MIL/MIL now. Get one and dont look back.
    I have 2 of the fixed power 10X and really like them. On my scopes when you make an adjustment [elevation/windage] they are very positive, not mushy like some scopes. Also the glass is pretty good.

Regards, Keith

No firefly reticle here but I do have 2 of the 3-9x40s I have had for5 or six years though. Picked em up dirt cheap when my local Wal mart got out of the gun business. Over the years several of the lower end Bushnells crapped out on me but I have been very pleasantly surprised with the Elites. They have a good clear sight picture,decent low light ability and have held up well on a couple of long action hunting rifles that see frequent use.
    A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.

I have an Elite 3200 3-9x40mm that I bought new in 2002 and it's still going strong. Great scopes!! I don't see the point in a 50mm objective on a lower power scope such as this, but that's just me.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain