Thread: Reloading

Basic Member

Reloading

I just started reloading in fact I'm just waiting for powder and then I'm ready to start seating some bullets. My question is I have a 116 in 7mag and a 11 in .243win can anyone share a few loads that works for these guns both have stock barrels

Hutch

Re: Reloading

do you have any reload manuals?? A wealth of info is loaded in them books......I don't load for either of em, but load manuals are always a good place to start. And uh...It's too late to quit now so just sit back and enjoy the ride

Hutch

Well you are on here so I know you have a computer so now use the search feature.
    Just kidding. Most if not all the bullet and powder manufacture have a web site dedicated to their products and the powder makers have load charts available to anyone for free that give starting loads and max. loads.Even though I have the books I check the web sites for changes and updates before I load any new calibers or make any changes. I find if I stay at the midway point or a little lower I get my best groupings.
    FROGGY
    See profile for fire arms
    Do it today there maybe no tomorrow

Tightgroups

If you dont have a reloading manual, the Sierra Manual is one of the best, and would be my recommendation.
    You will find you will use it all the time.
    T.

Basic Member

Alliant ,Hodgdon, and several others have manuals and loads on line. Cost you nothing other than a minute to search.
    There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can do math and those who can't

Basic Member

I have loads picked out but I'm waiting on primers I ordered then i'll start I already have Noslers in 160 accubond for the 7mag and Noslers in 95 NBT for the .243 I'm going to use RL19 for the 7mag and H380 for the .243. I was only asking because I know different guns like different bullets and loads and I was hoping to narrow down the search a little.