Thread: Best Place to buy Nightforce in terms of Customer Service and Availability?

Peter_Kirch

Best Place to buy Nightforce in terms of Customer Service and Availability?

Hey guys

I'm going to be ordering a Nightforce Scope this week and wanted to know your guy's opinions on where to buy it from in terms of prompt shipping and Availability. I was originally going to go with Midway USA because they had the one I wanted in stock (NXS 5.5-24x50 Zero stop NP-R1). When I looked today it was sold out. I've been picking through the dealers and so far Midway is out because it is out of stock, and Optics Planet and its sister site tactical-store are out because they charge sales tax in IL.

SO, out of these who would you suggest:
    Euro Optics
    Adorama
    CS Tactical
    Sport Optics

Let me know.

Thanks
    -Peter

Basic Member

Re: Best Place to buy Nightforce in terms of Customer Service and Availability?

I special ordered my NXS 5.5-22X50 NP-2DD zero stop from Sport Optics. Talked to Chris, he was great to deal with, even when I forgot to order it with the zero stop, and had to call the next day to add that. Very good service in my opinion, he even went through what I would be using it for to help me decide on a reticle. I will order my next one from them too! They seem to have a lot in stock, but mine wasn't available from the factory with that reticle, so they have to do a special order.

Basic Member

I purchased my 12-42 NightForce Benchrest from Don at Long Range Supply. When I can afford another one I'll return to Long Range Supply for my next one also. Great price and service.
    teele1
    6CM

dcloco

www.cameralandny.com - one of the board sponsors. GREAT people to do business with.

ster745

Try scope us out in North Carolina, nightforce refered me to them, real nice to do business with Bill and Diane, got a lot of night force, when he tells you need nightforce rings and bases trust him you do

Don - LongRangeSupply

If you find what you want in stock, don't hesitate.

Nightforce is currently backlogged 12 weeks or more.

Peter_Kirch

Yeah Too Many. I heard that too. Especially since everyone seems to want the 5.5-20 with an Np-R1 reticle.
    I called Sport Optics and they had one in stock so I went ahead and snapped it up. Should have it tomorrow.

Thanks Guys!
    -Peter

Quote Originally Posted by dcloco
    www.cameralandny.com - one of the board sponsors. GREAT people to do business with.
    Hey Tom. Are you sure they sell NF scopes? They dont have them listed in the dropdown menu on their site.
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

They might do a drop ship mike. Cant hurt to give them a call.
    Ed Bell, PA Deer Hunter & NRA Life Member ~ “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”~

Quote Originally Posted by EFBell
    Cant hurt to give them a call.
    Youve never been hit upside the head by my wife :D
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

Basic Member

The call itself can't hurt. The consequences after the call on the other hand can be a real brain buster lol
    They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

tenwalker

I bought mine from euroOptics had exactly what I wanted in stock.

Peter_Kirch

I ended up getting mine from CS tactical it came in the mail very expediently