I haven't reloaded in many years and have decided to get back into it because factory ammo is costing me way too much because I'm really shooting a lot these days. When I did reload, I had an old rock chucker press and it was slow go. I want something that I can crank out some volume but also make some really accurate match ammo. I'm building a 6.5 creedmoor so I'm going to need to do some load development. I shoot 9mm in my handguns, have an AR and a bolt gun in .223, a bolt gun and an Fal in .308 and now the 6.5. I want to be able to load some of the stuff like 9mm in quantity and the other stuff more towards accuracy. There are so many different options out there in presses and it's driving me nuts to which one to get. Started looking at the turret presses like the redding t-7 or lee classic turret and now looking at the progressive the the dillon 550 or hornaby lock n load ap progressive. I like the ideal of the turrets as you can buy extra turrets and keep everything set up when you get it the way you want it but it seems the lock n load is quick to set up when you get everything dialed in and may be more productive. I'm not sure what will make the most precise ammo though. I'm hoping to get precision and production if it's possible. What do you guy suggest?