Finally after over 2 months, I had an opportunity to make it to the range. So stopped into to Cabela's to pick up some ammo and noticed they had the reduced recoil 120gr Hornady for the 7mm-08 so I picked up 2 boxes. Drove to the range, got behind the bench , ready to go, loaded up the magazine, and right from the first shot the rounds were not ejecting at all. They would stick to the bolt head, drag down the left side of the receiver at angle, and you would either have to manually dig in their or cycle the bolt back and forth 3-4 times and then they would release.

Might first thought was the ejector is somehow broken or damaged, but I had some 139gr Whitetail Hornady and decided to send a few rounds down to see what would happen. And what do you know the cartridges ejected without issue. Now I do not know a ton about specific ammunition rim/cases sizes etc... but aren't these for the most part exactly the same, the rim area I mean. And if so, why would it fail to eject the 120's while working perfectly fine on the 139's? Also, any ideas on how I can fix the ejector to better work with reduced recoil cartridges? They were actually pleasant to shoot.