New to the site here. I'm one of two coaches for the Wickenburg High School Rifle Team. Yep, we do have a high school rifle team. Only one in the country that has a high power rifle team. We've been active since 1995 and started out shooting smallbore then moved to shooting across the course with ARs then about 4 years ago made the move to shooting F class. Love it!! Mostly shooting Savage rifles (which we love). Started out with Savage FP .308 and shot them so much we wore the barrels out. Re-barreled them last year and will need to re-barrel again this school year. We set 2 national records for mid range F class and should have another one confirmed by the NRA in a few months. We have another record for mid range that we are going for this year. Last year we had 18 active shooters but this year we are looking at having 24+ shooters. We have almost equal number of girls as boys and just about every size and description of kid you can imagine. Oh, those records were shot with savage rifles. We are starting to work on getting competitive out to the 1000yard line and are looking forward to the work and fun that it will take. Let me know if I can answer any questions.