I'm having an issue with loose primer pockets in Winchester brass that hopefully someone can help me with. I've only been hand loading about 6 months so rookie question I'm sure but here goes. I bought 200 new Winchester 22-250 cases a couple months ago. Full length sized trimmed if needed chamfered loaded and shot once. Full length sized again, trimmed, chamfered, and cleaned primer pockets with rcbs brush tool. Started seating primers and some of them went in really easy with my rcbs hand primer tool. They won't tap back out or anything but they felt like they had almost no resistance going in. I haven't loaded anything hot. Maybe middle of the scale and all info taken from a brand new load manual for the brand and type of bullet I'm using. I'm not jamming the lands or anywhere close to them. So my question is why does this happen and is there a way to get better life outta the cases or not? At this point I'm kinda disappointed that $100 worth of brass acts like it may be about shot already. I did search the forum and found some posts about loose primers but didn't see any answers as far as what to do about it as far as how to prevent it. If I missed something then I'm sorry for beating a dead horse. Thanks