I'm having trouble resizing bits of the brass. The expander ball gets stuck in the neck. I pulled the bottom lip off from the case that the shell holder slides into when trying to unstick the piece of brass in the press. I had to get the case out of the die and cut the brass case in two with a pipe cutter tool so I could slide the expander pin out of the brass neck. I'm thinking once the die is seated all the way down into the die to bump the shoulders back, the neck is resized and between the exterior of the die pushing in on the outside of the neck and the case thickness, it is not allowing the expander ball to pull back through the case easily ? I've got to get more imperial wax because the spray lube does not work all that well. I say bits because the majority of the cases are fine. It is only a few cases that is giving me trouble and I know that it's the same ones because I marked them with a sharpie pen while trying to solve the issue. If I take the expander pin out and neck size and the bullet seats fairly easy but the neck tension is much tighter though because I threw one in the kinetic bullet puller and had to pound the daylights out of it to get it to separate the components. Will they eventually stretch or should I scrap them and call it a day ?