Thread: Time for a new toy box

OneShotWonder

Time for a new toy box

I started off with 3 guns, a 7mm RemMag Remington 700, Browning gold wing 12GA, and a 10/22 then....... I got a mossberg 500 20GA and then i had a little money in my pocket and got a 30-06 Axis, and then... a few months later i got a .410 Stevens AND THEN..... I just got a .223 Axis! I got one of those green stack-on gun lockers that says it holds 6 guns, but i was able to fit 9 in there. So what I'm really trying to get is an opinion on a somewhat cheap not but not "CHEAP" alternative so i can continue to expand my collection without having to wedge more guns into that **** shoebox.

Go to Costco and order the 36 gun Cannon. Mine was $749 delivered. I *had* lots of room when I got it, not so much now. Savage rifles are multiplying like rabbits in there...
    Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

My Grandpa made a gun cabinet from an old water heater years ago and I have it. Holds about 10-12 guns and is lined with carpet on the inside. He just cut a door, welded on hinges, and a strap to lock it.

Basic Member
    Depends on your definition of cheap.

Tractor Supply have they're safes on sale Aug 4th-10th if you want to save a few bucks. You may as well go for something in the 24 gun range minimum. Firearms breed like rabbits, put two side by side and you'll have twenty in no time.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/...Facet=Stack-On

Bill
    Each morning eat a live green toad, it will be the worst thing you'll have face all day.

Basic Member
    the cannon brand is pretty good for the money, and i would not hesitate to buy one if if i needed another in a hurry. i went with a Liberty Fatboy JR. no frills, just lots of room and a good fire rating. a buddy of mine that currently has a Liberty National Security model is considering getting a Fatboy Jr also to keep in his shop.

About 2 years ago I did something I said I would never do. I went to Tractor Supply on black Friday at 5AM and waited until they opened for a 48 gun Cannon safe with a sale price $700.00 which was less than half price. I added this too a 12 gun safe which I bought from an older man.