Well i am finally up and runing so to speak with my new Savage BTVSSL in the very expensive cartridge of .22
I have mounted a Vortex Crossfire 3-9x 50mm on top.

As a package it is a bloody good feeling rifle, the thumb hole stock, to me, makes your hand and wrist sit closer to natural than a standard rifle.
After sighting it in which took all of 20 rounds, less if you trun the dials the correct way. I was achieving groups of about 30mm at 50 metres which i was very happy with.

Im still in the testing phase of rounds to see which the rifle likes the best. At a cost of around $6 for 50 rounds i can not complain with the fact i iwll get a lot of shooting from her at a very impressive cost.

I will make myself a bit of a soft shooting rest so i can spend some time exacting the groups and the feel of the rifle.
I have not made any change ot the trigger pull and this is as it came out of the box. Eventually when i gain my confiednce and time is on my side i will look at adjusting it to see how it impatcs on the overall experience.

As i only have one rifle it would be unfair for me to not say it is my best ever purchase.

Very impressed with the feel and look.
Savage, your the maker of a bloody good rifle. Well done.