So I just received a family heirloom. My great uncle purchased it in 1916 for $19.76 + a credit he was owed. Serial 8XXX My father used to shoot it when he was younger and remembers a time it went full auto. It was placed in a trunk and recently found and handed down.

You can imagine as I had never seen the pistol my amazement and confusion on how the weapon was field stripped for cleaning. (NO screws or obvious takedown pins) After some research, even more amazement in how it comes apart.

After pulling the firing pin/hammer assembly out of the slide, the hammer fell and would not reset. That is when I noticed there are two parts missing based on the line drawings.

Help needed. Can someone point me in the direction of a sear and sear spring? They were missing upon field stripping.

I am happy to post photos if there are any questions about the parts needed.

I can't find many specific .380 parts in several different publications, any body happen to know which parts are in fact different in the .32 and the .380 models?

If anyone has taken apart the firing pin/hammer group and is willing to help, I would be interested in a total inspection of the parts.