Thread: LEE Resizing Lub.

Basic Member

LEE Resizing Lub.

Do you clean out LEE LUB inside case mouth ? I stoped doing it the other day. Bullets go in ez'er and just maybe a little More accurate?
    Will it hurt anything?? Stupid question?????

Good question. I can't confirm or deny either way but I would clean my case mouths out of concern that the lubricant could contaminate the powder. My process removes all lubricant before dropping powder.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Good question. I can't confirm or deny either way but I would clean my case mouths out of concern that the lubricant could contaminate the powder. My process removes all lubricant before dropping powder.
    Thanks...... industrial grade protect dies & cases, WILL NOT DEGRADE GUNPOWDER. Hmmmm.

n4ue
    I used to use the Lee lube. Great stuff. Through the years I have finalized on Imperial sizing wax for the outside of the case, You need so little, it's scary. That way, you don't have to worry about shoulder dents.
    For the inside, I use either White Mica (as provided in the Midway kit) or Imperial's tiny ceramic balls that appear to be coated with either graphite or WS2.
    They won't tell me. ha ha
    These dry lubes really make it easier to pull the expander through the neck and it won't catch powder when it's dropped into the case.

FWIW.....

ron

gotcha
    No such thing as a stupid question :) The newer Lee lube won't contaminate powder. If me, I'd run a Nylon brush through the neck. A tiny bit of lube in one neck then a gob of lube in another will effect bullet release. (shoot high or low) Consistency of bullet seating pressure is more important than ease when it comes to accuracy.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
    No such thing as a stupid question :) The newer Lee lube won't contaminate powder. If me, I'd run a Nylon brush through the neck. A tiny bit of lube in one neck then a gob of lube in another will effect bullet release. (shoot high or low) Consistency of bullet seating pressure is more important than ease when it comes to accuracy.

Ok, Thanks, nylon brush it is!