I bought a box of this today and when I inspected it I found the case heads were stamped "WCC 06" with the NATO crosshair is a circle, meaning this is 5.56 MM. I called Black Hills and they told me that they ran out of their brass and used military brass from Winchester that was primed, crimped, and sealed. They assured me they loaded this to commercial specs. I asked them how was I to know that when the case stamp said it was WCC 06 NATO meaning it is loaded to a higher pressure than on .223 Remington. Also, I will have to swage the cases and be careful reloading since military brass is thicker than military brass. In other words, they are not selling what the box shows. I have used Black Hills in the past and it is wonderful. That is the Black Hills commercial brass marked Black Hills. If this stuff blows up, there is no way to prove it is theirs, as it shows it is Winchester. If I wanted remanufactured ammo, I would have bought it and for less money. If I wanted NATO ammo, I would have bought it, or maybe I did. This is not right. Now I cannot take this stuff back because they don't refund on ammo. What the hell happened to integrity and honesty!!

Have any of you folks dealt with the Black Hills people?