The Weaver T 36 scope and Burris Signature Zee rings.

The Weaver T 36 scope has one eighth minute clicks. One knob revolution is 72 clicks or 9 minutes. The knob is marked in clicks marked in minutes 0,1,2,3,4,4,3,2,1 and 0 again, in one revolution.

I record the scope settings each time I shoot, and find the settings difficult to read when the scope is on a rifle, I can’t get my eyes in the right place easily. I find that with the scope off the rifle, the settings are much easier to read.

The settings are very repeatable on my Savage rifles with different barrels, and the scope is frequently moved from rifle to rifle.

The Burris Signature Zee rings are the best rings, in my opinion. Weaver #46 two piece mounts fit my Savage 10 and 12 rifles. However, it is, for me, VERY difficult to put a scope on these mounts. This seems to be because both rings must be aligned with both mounts simultaneously, and with my tremor this is difficult.

The solution has been the Weaver #48338 one piece mount; that allows the rear ring to be put on the mount, the scope slid forward, screws installed and done. The one piece mount solves the problem, makes removing and replacing the scope easy.