Did a little reloading for the 223AI and the results at the range were mediocre to bad. I was shooting loads I worked up last week and they were accurate then but not now! 25.5gr H335 with 55gr Dogtown bullets in an AI case and 25gr XMR-4064 in the same cases. Last week one hole this week just under an inch.(I think it was me, just an off day)

That wasn't so bad but this is where the trouble began. I was fire forming a bunch of FC brass and had two rounds that the primers backed out on. Pretty substantially too! Cases measure just over 1.750" and I was using 25.0gr of H335 with a 55gr bullet. (pic 1)

Then things went from bad to worse. Started firing some factory ammo and bolt lift got a little harder until the second round fired and I could lift the bolt but it would not move back. Locked up tight! Had to use a large screw driver handle to get it open by pounding on the bolt handle. I have fired this same ammo before and never had any problems.(pic 2)

This thing is about to kick my butt. I have been reloading off and on for a long time and have never had issues like this.

Signed,
Confused!

(Pic1)

(Pic2)