HEEELLLLPPPP!! This one is killing me... I have a Richards Microfit A Grade Claro Walnut Prone Style Stock that I am finishing up. I have a Stevens 200 action with a 28" McGowen Bull .308 Superior Shooting Systems recoil lug, Farrell Picatinny 20 MOA lug base with a Burris Black Diamond 6-24x50mm on top. I know a lot of people have had problems with their Microfits, but this is my third one and I have had no problems at all with any of them. I have inletted the fore end for a freeland style accessory rail (not as wide as and deeper than the anschutz style). My problem is what do I do with the back end. All of my accessory rail accessories, I machine myself, other than the handstop. I prefer to use the Push button QD swivels -the 1.5 inch ones, for the wider sling. I would like to inlet a swivel pocket into the buttstock, but where? Should I just use a standard swivel stud or the pocket? I would like to have a two point sling but am open to a "cuff" sling, which would not require a rear attachment point. Also, I contemplated putting adjustable hardware on the stock, but I tried the prone, sitting, and offhand positions and with my scope setup my cheek weld felt perfect without it. This will be used for F Class and others, and will be swapped into a B&C Medalist Stock for Tactical Comps. I am open to all ideas; I am going a million different directions with this one and need a little guidance.