Thread: Had a bad dream

Had a bad dream

I had a dream last night that some how my kids and one of there friends got into my primers and took them all apart rendering them useless! It was horrifying, and in the dream I remember going to a store where there was boxes of primers and all I was looking for was Large Rifle one's, but there was none to be found, only shot gun primers and pistol primers. In the back of my mind while dreaming I knew I still had some CCI#34's but the fret of having to work up new loads was enough for me to wake up slightly, then relief immediately came knowing that I was only dreaming that nightmare! LOL

Noticed I had a lot of reads but no replies,, just wanted everyone to know that my guns, ammo and components ARE locked under key. I thought I'd just share the bad dream with you guys, actually I can remember most all of my dreams sometime early to mid morning. My favorite dreams are when I actually know that I'm dreaming in a dream and I can fly and jump like you wouldn't believe.LOL But that is very rare. And no I have not been able to have fun with women either.LOL