Thread: Manners Stocks

rob.dizz.89

Manners Stocks

Hey guys I was hoping someone could help me out, I'm thinking about upgrading to a Manners stock and stockys is currently sold out of all manners stocks that fit my SA / 10-16 / 4.27" / Stagger Feed / Blind Mag / varmint Barrel contour, so I went directly to the Manners website and built one on their stock configuration page. Only problem is, I couldn't find any place that gave even a rough estimate on wait times. By no means do I need the stock immediately, but I also don't want to wait longer than 4 months either. Anyone have experience with buying from the Manners website directly? Thanks

Basic Member
    THey're very responsive if you email them. Took the time to answer my list of questions and everything. I ended up going with a Choate Tactical in the end though because I felt at $800 I shouldn't have to pillar & glass bed the stock and they only do the BDL mini chassis for the Rem700 actions, but like I said they were very quick to respond to all my questions.

Also check out their ready to ship items list, you may get lucky!

rob.dizz.89
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    THey're very responsive if you email them. Took the time to answer my list of questions and everything. I ended up going with a Choate Tactical in the end though because I felt at $800 I shouldn't have to pillar & glass bed the stock and they only do the BDL mini chassis for the Rem700 actions, but like I said they were very quick to respond to all my questions.

Also check out their ready to ship items list, you may get lucky!

Thanks for the advice man, I didn't even see the tab of ready to ship items I'll have to check that out for sure. I configured a really nice looking stock, kind of has the shape like a McMillan A3, and I was able to equip all other options I wanted for just over $550 so I'm really considering it if they can get one to me in less than 3-4 months

Basic Member
    I was just looking. They have a T5A Savage Short action with CDI and all on the ready to ship list for $760.

rob.dizz.89
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    I was just looking. They have a T5A Savage Short action with CDI and all on the ready to ship list for $760.
    Thanks I'll definitely look into it

rob.dizz.89
    Unfortunately that stock is for the center feed SA stocks, so I'll probably just build a custom one. I'll probably just email them to get a time estimate on the build.

Basic Member
    I got a T4A a couple of months ago. The adjustable cheek rest is great on the range, where sometimes different shooting angles require a bit of adjustment. It has the mini-chassis, which is an aluminum bedding block that requires no additional work. Carbon fiber composite makes it quite a bit lighter too. By far the best stock I have ever had.

16 weeks for Manners.