I would like to bounce an idea off of all of you...

I currently have no projects in the works which is very strange for me and a little unnerving. I have a Remington 700 Varmint in 22-250 that I really love. its in a Bell and Carlson medalist and is extremely accurate. Besides the stock and a bolt knob everything else is factory. It does have one of the recalled triggers that has went bang twice when it shouldn't have, keep it clean and no problems. I have many prairie dog kills over 500 yards with this gun and one at 610 yards. It wears a Leupold VX3 6.5-20x40 LR scope that would get moved to the new one. Now with that out of the way it is getting up there in shots (id guess a bit under 3k) and I will not be going on a prairie dog trip again until 2015 so I have time for a build. I am kicking around the idea of selling it and using the funds to buy a Savage target action, high quality aftermarket barrel, nice stock, etc. I know I could rebarrel it and ad a new trigger but I am slowly becoming a Savage only guy.

What would you do? I really like the gun but building a Savage as nice as I can sounds like a lot of fun also and I can't afford both...