I recently purchased 2 Predator 10's, one in 243 and one in 223. I have a couple of older (80's era) wood stocked Savages, but these are the first new Accu-trigger/Synthetic stocked models and my questions are these.

What should I do first to ensure repeatability, torque action screws, if so to what specs?

I really want to bed this rifle, but I am unsure about the camo finish and how to make sure it will release, has any one bedded a Predator series?

I have read about the arrows in the fore end to stiffen the stock, unless I overlooked it, are you using graphite or aluminum arrows?

Who makes a reasonably priced synthetic stock with the correct bolt spacing that will also accept the center feed detachable box magazine that is stiffer than the factory stock, along the lines of the B&C Duramaxx?

Are there any other "TIPS" you guys know and don't mind sharing with a new Savage Novice?

I will say this, comparing the new series with the older rifles, the quality and fit and finish of the metal are considerably better, I don't too much care for the flexibility of the fore end, it will definitely have to be stiffened up to be able to use a bipod with any accuracy long range.

Coming from Winchester Model 70's, these rifles are some of the best bang for the buck, they are really feature packed and I never realized how user friendly the design is.

Thanks in advance