Thread: whats up with SSS?

danthman114

whats up with SSS?

question for those of you who have dealt with sss. is it normally this hard to get ahold of them? i sent an email a couple weeks, maybe even 3 weeks ago and havnt had a reply. i tried calling but nobody answeres. how can i send them some work if they dont communicate? am i going about it all wrong? they say not to send in anything without a number but how do i get one?

maxl
    Are you sure you sent your email to correct place ? I just sent Lisa an email with a header that simple said "order" then gave her the product and amounts of each, listed my name address and phone number and she called me within a few hrs

danthman114
    i sent the email to their address and tried to call. im going to try again today...

Fred is very busy so his wife handles the phone calls and shipping. Unless their operation has expanded, their phone and fax numbers are the same making it hard to get through to them.

danthman114
    i can understand that. i did use my base email so it probably went into their spam folder. lol. i sent another using my civilian email...
    i had no idea it was a mom and pop operation. i would rather give folks like that my money than some corporate guy. then again i am going with mcmillian...

SSS stopped taking phone calls over a year ago - it's the only way Lisa could get any work done because of all the tire kickers and 'Let's Play 20-Questions' folks calling all the time. Email or snail mail your order in, and if you have a question make it brief and specific - if you sent them an "I got this gun I wanna ....." and three paragraphs later you still haven't asked a question they're just going to delete it and move on to the next one as they ain't got time for all that. If you have long-winded questions and/or need help figuring out what you have, what you need or what you can do use this forum to get those answers - that's what it's here for.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

D.ID
    The first time I tried getting ahold of them I was down right irritated, never in my life worked so hard trying to give my money away.
    Got irritated enough to send a brief (even pointed) email That said: I need this,this and one of those, call me to arrange payment.
    Had the order on it's way in a couple hours. Worked every time since but as far as I can tell, It's the only way.