Thread: Northridge?

reltor

Northridge?

I am wondering what happened to the link to Northridge shooter supplies take off barrels? Where can I now find the link?

Thanks

Basic Member
    NorthLAND Shooters Supply.

I don't have a link, but you can google them.

In the past I've given him a call when I've been looking for something specific. He usually has other inventory that isn't listed. If you want something, he can usually get it.
    FTR in 223, BA LE Tactical in 308, 110 Flatback in CBI 6mmBR Norma, Others

Quote Originally Posted by richhelton View Post
    In the past I've given him a call when I've been looking for something specific. He usually has other inventory that isn't listed. If you want something, he can usually get it.
    +1

THIS. Just call him. He can probably locate what you're looking for if he doesn't have it laying around.

Great guy.
    12F, McGowen 6.5x284 1-8&quot; twist, Nightforce 12-42x BR<br />BVSS, McGowen barrel, 22-250 1-9&quot; twist, Nikon 6-18x<br />16 FHLSS Weather Warrior, Sinarms 257 Roberts, Pentax 3-9<br />Stevens 200, 223 bone-factory-stock, Nikon 3-9x<br />Scratch-built BVSS, LW 243 1-8&quot; twist, Viper 6.5-20x50 mil-dot

Best part about dealing with Jim is he is not a salesman or pushy. I believe he genuinely wants to help and fit you with the right product for whatever it is you are seeking, not what he wants to sell you.

I talked to Jim not long ago inquiring about a take off barrel and was told he doesn't have them in stock any more due to Savage's change to the bottom bolt release actions which he doesn't stock because of very little aftermarket support for them.

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.