So this is my first rifle in about 25yrs. and I am wanting to make into a decent long range shooter that will still be usable in the field if need be. Currently I am looking at the Chaote Tactical Custom stocks. After doing some reading this is my understanding. My current rifle uses the 110 action, its centerfeed, has the bolt release on the bottom in front of the trigger guard and has a 24" heavy barrel. The stock for this rifle houses a plastic frame (bottom metal?) that acts as the magazine well and the magazine snaps into it not the action. I have read people are using the Chaote stocks with this rifle but i'm a little confused on how its accomplished. I am assuming they buy the stock for centerfeed short action (4.40) and then order the bottom metal separately with magazines to fit the new bottom metal. Does this sound about right? If so, what components (manufactures) would you suggest? Will other Savage parts fit? Can I even find bottom metal with the lower bolt release? Thanks in advance.