So this is what I have.

Savage long action control feed now set up as a 223 target gun.
Have a magnum bolt and a 473 bolt head so can be converted to most anything.
Have a few barrels.

Also have a short action savage and have 223 and 7mm-08 sporters barrel for it. Probably will live as a 223 varmint gun.

Then I got on a Mauser and military rifle buying binge and also ended up buying an 8mm mauser M24/47, a M24/47 action and a Yugo 98 and finally a K31 swiss to top it off.

K31 swiss (non numbers matching) has been chopped and Boyds restocked to a decent sporter 18.5" barred at about 8.5# with a scout scope but may switch scopes later to a normal scope. For those that dont know, straight pull rifle, 7.5x55 swiss, great trigger, very accurate out of the box. About like a 308 in terms of killing power.

Have a Mauser M24/47 8x57mm that I will leave as is in military dress with iron sights. Mint and stright bolt handle.

2nd Mauser is a M24/47 action and I bought parts for it to put together a hunting rifle.
Bought a bent turk 1903 bolt so I can use M98 barrel with that, so just screw it on, torque it down and finish ream and index mark. Pretty easy really.
That rifle now has a 8x57mm cut down 19.5" military barrel on it.
Also - I have filed out the mag well so it will take a 9.3x63 round, IE 3.29 COL if I want to go that route.
Have a 9.3x62 barrel coming from Mcgowen sometime soon.

3rd Mauser is a Yugo K98. Non numbers matching. Originally bought this to build the 9.3x62, but now I dont know.

I plan to use the K31 most of the time for an all around hunting rifle.

Originally before I bought the K31, I bought the M24/47 8mm to set up as a 8mm hunting rifle, but now that I have a K31, Dont know how much I will use it and I do have the other 8mm Mauser in military dress rifle.

9.3x62 will be a heavy hitter and can be built on the intermediate action or the long action, so now I find myself questioning what to do with the longer 98 action.

Or maybe I should set up the M24/47 as a 6.5x55 long range gun and set up the M98 as the heavy hitter.

Either way now I have too many to choose from.

Realistically I will be using the K31 and 9.3x62 more than anything else.

Leaves one oddball M24/47 that is totally finished in 8mm sitting in a laminated Boyds stock.

Thx