Thread: Savage 110 .270 Win

DK12

Savage 110 .270 Win

Please help. I am having difficulty finding any information about my Savage 110 .270 Win. I am especially interested in year of manufacture and approximate value, but any information provided would be greatly appreciated. Serial number is E997XXX.

mazda3gun
    Punch in the serial number on Savage's website, under the Partfinder section. It tells you down to the hour, if not minute, the time it was born.
    Value, is TBD. Condition of all components matter here. For instance, I traded a built and modded Epiphone Les Paul Custom for my 110. Had about $450 in the guitar, the rifle was nearly brand spankin new for being 10yrs old as far as I could tell. I had no issue with the even trade!

Your results may vary though

Early to mid eighties is my estimate.
    Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

Quote Originally Posted by mazda3gun View Post
    Punch in the serial number on Savage's website, under the Partfinder section. It tells you down to the hour, if not minute, the time it was born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Arms
    Please note: We do not service models manufactured prior to serial number F498821.
    Only after that serial number.
    Savage- "never say never".

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.