So I finished my build of my savage sa in a Boyds tacticool, and while I like the stock my accurate mag bottom metal sits too low in the inlet at the bolt won't grab a round from the mag unless I push up on the mag, and after each fire it knocks it back down a bit so I have to push again. I'm left to deepen the inlet for the bottom metal, and in lieu of this I am thinking about just getting the MDT LSS chassis. I don't have a dremel and would have to buy one or pay to have it milled, and I really like that chassis I think, but I have some concerns.
One being the bipod being mounted too close, it looks like there isn't much length from the magwel to the stud which mounts the bipod.
Two, being a bit short in length, will a 24" barrel look funny on it, as I have a match .260 McGowan on the way. Right bow I have a 20" .308 which I know would look fine.

So if anyone has pictures of a longer barrel in this system please post! I can't spend more on their tac21. This is the only chassis I can afford.. For now I'd use my mapul PRS stock but would love to get the xlr stock on it one day. Anyways thanks!