seen a lot of "when i was a scout" on this board and figured ild post this here (thinkin we need like a general discussion/chit chat board). anyways who all here are/were scouts?? its always nice to see and meet people who have been involved in scouting in some way or another. i started out in the cub scouts and worked my way up from there, finally got my eagle a bit over two years ago now. I'm also currently in a venture crew that is attached to the summer camp I've worked at the past 5-6 years as a wilderness survival instructor, trek program director and shooting sports instructor. also was very involved with the order of the arrow and became a vigil honor member. quite a lot of the notable experiences I've had in my life have come from scouting and definitely learned a ton! i really got into shooting when i first went to summer camp. the range master/shooting sports director at the time was a marine corp gunny who fought in WWII. he also trained the US olympic team a few times too. learned quite a bit from that old guy and even worked with him for a few years before he had to leave the camp.

Anyways, if you don't mind just tell me a boot about your scouting experiences or just say hey!