I've got 20 shots down the tube and the last 2 of my 3 shot break-in groups fit under a dime (100 yards). Yup... I'm happy, but I'm pretty also impressed.

For now, I mounted a Bushnell 10x40 3200 Elite with Burris Extreme low rings. I also changed my barrel break-in process, because this barrel is not a lapped match type barrel. First thing I did was make sure the barrel was absolutely clean. Once satisfied it was clean, I slowly pushed a fresh cotton patch down the barrel. In doing so, I could feel there were a few rough spots. So I saturated a couple of patches with J-B's paste an ran each back in forth through the bore 20 times. Cleaned the barrel again and ran another patch through slowly... no more rough spots.

Next I shot 2 groups of 3 shots, followed by 2 groups of 4 shots to get on the paper an adjust the scope. Between each group I cleaned with Sweets until patches showed no copper and then used an alcohol patch to neutralize the solvents. A clean patch with a couple of drops of Kroil, worked in, is run down the bore as the last step.

A couple of days later I shot the last 2 groups. Used the same process, except I substituted Lock-Ease for Kroil. I been wanting to try out a suspended graphite, to provide a dry lubricant for the bore, and to tighten up my first shot from a clean cold bore. As it stands, the rifle certainly looks to be a keeper, and I'm going to expand my use of Lock-Ease. Next, I'm going to see how it goes at 200 yards. BTW- I'm using Hornady 168 grain match ammo for accuracy testing. I'm really looking forward to building some premium hand loads.