Thread: Need some insite.

Need some insite.

I just got 112 Competition 300 win mag. It has 26'' barrel and a wood laminate stock. It's also a single shot.The bolt and barrel & stock looks real real good like it hasn't been shoot much.I found out it was made in 1994.Does any one have any experience with this weapon? Thankyou in advance.

Re: Need some insite.

Is this the model with the adj cheekpiece? A few guys on here have had them. If its a true long action with a 5" screw spacing then the action is somewhat rare, and hard to find.
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by pdog06
    Is this the model with the adj cheekpiece? A few guys on here have had them. If its a true long action with a 5" screw spacing then the action is somewhat rare, and hard to find.
    That's what I have. The trigger is a crisp 1 !/2 pound. It's been drilled and tap for adjustable sites.It also has a rail under forearm.I'am fascinated with it.In the next week or so,I hope work up some loads.Thankyou again. 8)

I had the 112 Comp. in 308, fantastic shooting rifle. I wish I had never sold it to a friend. He deer hunts with it and has taken 14 deer at long range.

I haven't seen "SatCong" in quite a few years. When were you over there? I flew with the 902nd AeroMed.
    Vietnam Vet, Jun 66 - Dec 67

Quote Originally Posted by GaCop
    I had the 112 Comp. in 308, fantastic shooting rifle. I wish I had never sold it to a friend. He deer hunts with it and has taken 14 deer at long range.

I haven't seen "SatCong" in quite a few years. When were you over there? I flew with the 902nd AeroMed.
    I was there in 67-68. I Corp on Navy river boats.I love 68 TET! 8)