Thread: Bell & Carson Meadalist

Landkiller

Bell & Carson Meadalist

I am thinking about buying a Bell & Carson Meadalist stock for my Savage model 10 heavy barrel 308. Thoughts and imput on this stock please. Where is the best place to buy one? Thanks

Re: Bell & Carson Meadalist

Stocky's stocks is the best place to get them, or Shooters Discount is another decent place.

Stocky's is a advertizer here so look in that section for a link to his ad, or just click on his benner when it comes up.

Probably the best stock you can buy under $300 IMO. Try doing a search on this site about the stock and you'll find loads of replies about theis stock.
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

I got one for my first savage build and love it. Its a little thicker in the grip area than what the stock savage one was, and i think it just makes everything feel much better.

~Ace~

Great Stocks ... I recommend Shooters Discount !

Tightgroups

I got mine when they first came out, and were only $100. And I put it under a Savage 12 BVSS in 223, but now its on my 22 BR, and its a great stock for the money, especially when you consider it has an aluminum bedding chassis. I also have an H-S Precision, so I have something else to compare it to, that also has the aluminum chassis, and its not as good, but it also costs 1/3 as much.
    All and all, I would consider another, even at $200.
    Mike.

mytwo60

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ace~
    Great Stocks ... I recommend Shooters Discount !
    So how long did it take for you to receive your stock after ordering one? Assuming it was in "stock".

~Ace~

Can read the review I wrote HERE

mytwo60

Well I just got my Medalist in today. I only spent about 2-3 minutes checking it out (lunch break) but I was able to install the new stock without ANY modifications and did a quick visual inspection and it looks pretty dead center to me.

All the talks about dremel work scared me a bit but boy am I pleased with this stock thus far. Oh yeah, Shooters Discount is the place you want to order from. In fact, they have one available right now and in stock. ;D

Dinosdeuce

I ordered one from Shooters Discount as well. Suppose to be here tomorrow. Going on a .223 when ever I get a barrel. I have the Medalist Tactical adjustable on a Remington 700 in .260 and love it. It is modeled after the A5 though so a little different in the grip. Wel worth the money.

jdg

Mine appeared to be a drop in fit, but check the tang, mine needed some more inletting.