Here ya go brother paracordists and wannabparacordists. And even those of you can't tie your own shoes. Place to post what you made, how to etc. Pics are all over the place, maybe this can be a fun thread. Especially with the nasty weather and winter boredom.

I'll start with a project I am working on, shooting sticks. This was scrap ramin dowel, I have 36" sticks made with 45acp ends and nails sticking out when I get the right knot. I'm trying to work on a long 2 bight turks head for those but this is simple overhand knots. (like the first knot you learned on your shoes)

Next a couple slings. These are 42-45" long, about 1 1/2" wide, 1/4" thick. Soft, flexible, strong. It's a double run of "cobra knot" crossed over to join.

Duck, coyote call holders with a attachement for your truck key, whistle, whatever. Just tighten loops around your call. Also cobra know, antler accent.

For Snows Daughter, here are some bracelets in several different patterns. Cobra, jawbone, twisted snake etc... they are left of and next to the Key fobs on the bottom right. Some are plastic buckles, some metal, 1 is a turnbuckle (my fav style and wearing one)