Thread: Greensboro, NC gun show

Poor Shot

Greensboro, NC gun show

800 tables placed too close together. More people than I have seen in the last 10 years. Barely able to move through a lot of areas. Went through the whole place and only saw 6 B.mags. Prices ranged from $293 to $379. I thought it was odd that 2 of the B.mags sitting side by side had a price of $293 on one and the other was $304. Why the $11 difference? I couldn't get an answer. I saw some 20 and 25 grain ammo. The prices ranged from $17 to $30 per box. I didn't get any of it. High gun prices on rifles and pistols except one Savage Axis .243 with Bushnell scope. It was $349. Saw more Glocks than I knew existed. I just spent $5 on two dental picks to help clean my AR's. Spent 25 minutes looking for my truck when I left then figured out I was in the wrong parking lot. Might go back tomorrow just to see if the stamp on my hand will get me in again.

shooterb
    Was a busy place my first time to go to this show. Went to Raleigh a few weeks. This one had more people. Ammo boxes $10 per box 30 cal. size.
    Picked up a nice Savage 111 all wood. finally sold my Mossberg turkey gun.