Thread: Article: Factory AccuTrigger Part Numbers

Article: Factory AccuTrigger Part Numbers

Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

What's with the 1.5# trigger assy price?

Must be a typo, the price on the assembly is $62 same as the 6oz trigger kit.

It shows up on the parts finder website as $10,000.

LanceS4803
    Is the AccuTrigger a retro fit to older, non-AccuTrigger models?

thomae
    Not without specific modifications. Much easier to install on a non-accutrigger Axis, but still needs to be modified to fit.

W. Hunter
    Do I understand that a 6oz trigger assy. for 69.00 will replace the trigger in my 22-250 model 12?

No, you'll need the 6oz sear and the 6oz safety spring also. Total cost not including shipping is $79

Xman
    Does the target and or the L.E. varmint triggers have the bolt release lever that is on the sear for a bottom load mag?

Basic Member
    You still cannot order it because of it being a gunsmiths part ! And my gunsmith couldn't get one from them either, I think they have to be registered with savage or something.

srsummers
    Where can I get the info on what needs to be modified on the 1st Gen Axis rifles? Or is it easier (and same price) to get a Rifle Basix trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by smlzerolimit View Post
    You still cannot order it because of it being a gunsmiths part ! And my gunsmith couldn't get one from them either, I think they have to be registered with savage or something.
    I've had no problem buying them from Savage directly. You just need to sign a waiver of release.
    Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

I signed the waiver, emailed it back to Natalia Navedo at savage, she said she would ship sear and spring. Then i read here that i also need trigger assy so i called back, another lady said thst the parts will not fit my guns(12 fv or 12bvss) and that its against policy to sell me the parts.
    i was very agrivated with savage customer service.

Pinheaded lawyers = Varmints of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by PlanB View Post
    I signed the waiver, emailed it back to Natalia Navedo at savage, she said she would ship sear and spring. Then i read here that i also need trigger assy so i called back, another lady said thst the parts will not fit my guns(12 fv or 12bvss) and that its against policy to sell me the parts.
    Ho-kay, most of my favorite Irons are wearing re-worked triggers by Remington, Jewell, Anschutz, a few German Double Sets, Karl Kenyon, and a lot of others whose names I have forgotten. Karl Kenyon said his trigger would HOLD at 2 GRAMS. I've never fooled with those weights of triggers. But Yes, even big game hunting, I'm an unrepentant, unapologetic barrel, brass, trigger and glass accuracy snob. If a trigger doesn't break cleanly and consistently at 4oz or less, I just stick it in the non-user safe and forget about it. No fooling ... I'll give it away before I hunt with it. There are too many fine guns for us to waste our time shooting truck axle barrels and rusty old match-locks.

As agun snob I do have a reputation among the cogniscenti. Still, I'd like to have a video recorder going for the poor Dems who bust and burn, chizel and scrape their way into the Strongroom to find a display cabinett containing one lonely, cold and rusty horseshoe. And the safe door swings closed and ... latches ... securely ... behind ... them.

I just bought a 110 "Tactical",which one of these parts lists do I get part #'s from to lighten the pull /break weight AND get rid of PITA accu release lever. Nothing like having a two stage trigger on a bolt gun

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanB View Post
    Yes, I've had that experience too, lack of consistency or experience on the part of the CS group. So here's what I've done. Keep an eye on, or post a want to buy ad for a Target Accutrigger. I've converted all my 12FV's and 12BVSS to the target trigger, takes all of 5 minutes and am quite happy. I've got one 12FV action in a BVSS stock, Shilen select match 308 SS barrel, and the target accutrigger is working great at 6 oz.
    Banning a gun will not solve what is a mental health crisis inflamed by incendiary rhetoric on social and television media. The first amendment in this case is less precious and more likely the causal factor than the second amendment.